This is for all the folks who done fudged up their credit and finances and are beyond ready for a change. We’re talking side hustles, passive income, credit boosting strategies, debt elimination, and what it takes to become a billionaire. Seriously. Is it possible? If so, how and what would YOU do if you could weild that much influnence worldwide?
My Other Sites
- Happy Little Momma | Faith. Family. Fun.
This blog is all about connection. Finding other single parents to flamingle with. Not in a naughty way. It’s more like I’m balanced on one leg while twirling plates thing. Surely there are other back alley circus folk on the webs. Also, reviews. Because who wants to buy something they’ll dislike/regret/wish they’d never laid eyes upon?
- Fit Happy Little Momma | Faith. Family. Fitness.
Raise your hand if you are on a fitness journey. Go ahead, I’ll wait. Not too long though because my hand is up too! I’m looking for natural PTSD, anxiety, and depression remedies, trying to make daily meditation and exercise a habit, and challenging myself to actually drink more water. The biggest challenge though is mindset. If your inner game is off, everything else will be too!
- Pearl Lane-Soliz | Faith. Family. Writing.
Just a single mom. Sandwiched between a 17yo ds, 5yo dd, and senior mom. Sitting in front of my laptop. Having a respectful but frustrating disagreement with my Emotional Support Animal – a feisty but sweet feline – over who’s turn it is to use the keyboard and asking my fingers to magically type out what’s sloshing around in my noggin.
Sites I Help With
- L’Chaim Ministries International | Create and Then Celebrate Your Dream LifeThe Bible says that without a vision, the people perish. Without a finish line, the marathon runner has no way of knowing when the race is over. A kite without a string will always be tugged along by the wind. It’s time to grab life by the horns and create the life you really want!
Did You Know?L’chaim is the short and sweet way to toast “to life!” in Hebrew.
- Blu Scout Talks | Life. Love. Gaming.
He’s more than just a TF2 merc! This shmexy ladies man (with a heart for just one woman) has got a can of Bonk! in hand, a bucket of chicken by his side, and opinions on everthing.